ABC Tax Bond

You are here:
< Back

Manufacturers in Alabama with retail privileges (i.e. breweries, distilleries, and wineries) are required to obtain a tax bond. [1]Ala. Admin Code 20-X-8-.14

The amount of the bond must be for their annual estimated tax liability to the ABC, but not less than $1000 or more than $10,000.

A tax bond can usually be obtained by your insurance broker, and the ABC may demand to see documentation that you have met this requirement.


Leave A Comment

Go to Top